What better way to use that groupon / voucherwow / online bargain ukulele that you just bought than to serenade to your loved ones? Sure, you have approximately 12 days left. That’s why I’m offering private sessions for beginners to learn the ukulele in one hour!
This is a crash course to just play that ONE song that you want to play on Valentine’s Day.
This is for:
- Beginners who have no freaking clue how to play a ukulele at all
- Those who will practice after the session because even if one session can teach you the basics, you’ll still need practice to be good
- Those who are too busy to go to classes in music school
Note: This is only for BEGINNERS.
What will you learn in one hour?
- Tuning your ukulele and basic strumming
- How to read song tabs that are used in music books and free online music scores
- Basic strumming exercises
- Practicing the song of your choice to serenade for V-day.*
*Song choice will be advised if the chords to be learned are too difficult for the student and if alternative songs would be easier.
No lie, you can learn the same thing by watching youtube, DVDs or from books. The only difference is that I’ll be there to check your technique and give advice when playing.
So what are the details for this V-day special?
- 1 hour ukulele session
- Location and time at the place of the student. I will travel to YOU.
- Student must have a ukulele.
- LIMITED time slots
- Student must know which song they want to learn or they will get default song to learn
- Must email to sarah(at)seriouslysarah.com for appointment
- $50 for this 1 hour session
- Successful playing of the student’s choice of song in this session varies and will not be guaranteed due to complexity of whatever song they choose.
There you go. I’ll be opening up ukulele beginner’s private lessons too but it will be less jammed packed than this V-day special and at a more relaxed pace with more strumming techniques.
You can call this the EMERGENCY I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE UKE FAST FOR VDAY TO DO A SURPRISE package.
Email me at sarah(at)seriouslysarah.com !