ICDS is on this weekend! You can check their facebook too. The 22nd and 23rd of August, 11am to 7pm at Scape. This year youÂ do have to pay for entry to all sections of ICDS.
But it’s pretty cheap compared to what you’ll get in there, yeah?
HERE’S THEÂ QUICK STUFF you need to know:
1) It’s $5 for one day $8 for both days. Limited tickets at the door but you can buy online at Peatix. Note: They have an admin fee of $1 so it’s more worth it if you buy with friends online and share the admin fee.
2) Grabtaxi offer for new users to/from Scape only with the code “ICDS2015” for an $8 ride. Which means, if you’re from Jurong to Scape, you’ll get a discount of $8 from the final fee. That’s an example by the way. Or Scape to home… You get the idea. This is only on 22 and 23rd. Bring home your cosplay things/loot. Grabtaxi is available on ios and android.
3) Cosmetics, makeup and such will be on discount during ICDS. Time to stock up for your cosplay
4) First 1000 people to visit ICDS will get aÂ $2Â coupon from Anime Yorozuya when you come in to take your booklet/wristband thing at the ticket counters.
5) YES. THIS YEAR the tickets are wristbands so be sure to wear them.
6) Funbie Studios will be there, if you ever wondered how to do 3d printing for cosplay props, TALK TO THEM. Also, this year’s cosplay trophies are 3d printed by them!
7) FREE GABU GABU. Grab your free can of Gabu Gabu while stocks last. It’s delicious.
Grab five Gabu Gabu and you’ve already gotten your ticket’s worth already. OMG OK PLEASE DON’T DO THAT. Let others drink too.
8) Oh yes, there’s a DBS atm near the ‘back’ if you need more cash so there’s no reason you can’t really get moolah for what loot you want to get.
Where to buy tickets if at Scape and what are on the various levels?
Click to embiggen the map.
Ok, it might be called level 2 but it’s the ‘first’ level in Scape. Yes! If you noticed, Game Start, STGCC and other booths will be in the theatre so you can grab tickets for the other events too.
Level 4 is where there will be designated photography zones and an actual bigger cosplayer rest area compared to last year.
In fact, you can just take pictures on level 4. Be sure to show your wrist band during ICDS when any staff ask you.
Go to level 5 and that’s where you can buy merch!
ALSO, there’s a little special designated photography zone there too. Don’t hog it too much and let others take pictures too because that location is where you can have the backdrop of Orchard road or the ‘sky’.
And now about the programmes!
Well, there’s going to be:
- Jin (BehindInfinity) signings
- PlaMo panel
- Fightsaber performances and they’ll also be teaching you stage combat fundamentals
- Anime quiz challenges
- Cosplay runway showcase
- AniDance & Music celebration
- Of course, the cosplay competitions!!
And much moooore. Ok, just go look at their schedule on their website to see what time it will be held.
See you guys there, or if you see me… You see meeeeeeeeee.