Hi, you guys might know I volunteer at Love Kuching Project.
You can donate in cash to them through money transfer, their bank account name is Love Kuching Project, the bank is DBS Bank, account number DBS Current 027-907655-0.
Or there are instructions here on the Donate Page too if you don’t know how. OR you can donate in kind by buying kitty litter or food here: https://www.polypet.com.sg/index.php?route=product/category&path=227_236
With that, this VALENTINE’S DAY, I am doing a special. Because I’m making chocolates* for self, I might as well use up all the ingredients and proper box for you**.
SO THIS IS GOING TO BE THE ANIME/MANGA CHOCOLATE EXPERIENCE.
- For at least $150 (donation to Love Kuching Project), I will make small box of chocolates, go up to your address*** on V-day evening (14 Feb) or you let me know your timing for Wednesday, I could even try make it on lunch/afternoon depending on my schedule and hand it to you and run away. (Tier 1)
- $250, I will do the same but slam the chocs against you for those who like tsunderes and say “I did it for the cats, not you ok! Bakaaa!” and then run away. (Tier 2)
- For at least $500. All of the above but I demand you eat the chocolate on the spot and ask “So… so how is it? They are my rejected ones so don’t expect anything great!!!” But in reality they are the best pieces I’d make for the batch. And then run away. (Tier 3)
- For $1000, all of the above and a secret “confession” letter hidden in box with a picture of one of the LKP cats or choice of Dawn the cat pushing my face away pic as a thank you note keepsake. And then run away. (Tier 4)
- BONUS: I might call you senpai
- DOUBLE BONUS: It might involve a ridiculous costume so don’t expect anything romantic.
- Notes: YOU CAN SABOH YOUR FRIENDS OK. All in the name of CATS. You don’t like humans, nevermind but you like cats can help them like this.
- Don’t have enough as an individual? Pile up that money with friends to get at least the first tier.
- If you buy kitty litter or food that didn’t hit the $150 range, you won’t get chocolates but just a digital picture of me saying thank you with Dawn the cat.
The deadline for this ‘preorder’ is 12 February so I can prepare the ingredients and box ok?
HOW to get this?
- Go donate to LKP and email me a picture of your donation transaction. Either it is the cash tiers or the food route, you need to have proof you did it. My email is sarah(at)seriouslysarah.com
- Duh, when you’re emailing the transaction, you better be fast when I reply to you because I’ll ask where/when and arrange when on 14 Feb to do so.
- Get ready to receive chocolates or get scolded in a tsundere way
*Chocolates = I’m not a chef so it may/may not taste awesome
**You = whoever is reading this and hopefully is in Singapore unless you wanna send me a plane ticket?
*** Location better be east or central because I’m not travelling all the way to the west.
MEANWHILE, this SATURDAY, 10 February at The Garden Slug.
You can attend Garden Slug’s ‘Valentine’s day’ dinner where there’s no extra surcharge and a performance by Us-The-Hippies.
Be serenaded through the night with classic and contemporary favourites with a twist! Our favourite acoustic duo ‘Us The Hippies’ is back at TGS for one night only ♥
🎤 Mae’s warm timbre and 🎸 Jude’s soulful guitar will make this a night to remember… if you don’t mind a derpy joke or two peppered throughout the set. You can call this part live band, part comedy special.
🎫 Price of Admission: any 1 dish + 1 beverage (per pax) from our regular a la carte menu. Normal everyday prices, no “holiday surcharge”.
Make your reservation at http://bit.ly/slugtable or call 63460504 to book a good table ahead of others
Why? I say because TGS IS DONATING IN THAT TIER 2!!! So I’ll be there to give some chocolates.
If you want to see some animuu nonsense in the name of cats, come by. After that I’ll run away.